Saturday, February 18, 2006

The letter I put in the first post, where I told Fanfan that I would come to Paris to play a song for her, that deserves a bit of an explanation, I guess.

You see, one night, we had been talking, and I had written a song for her. We got on Skype so that she could hear it, but the connection was bad. After several time trying to connect, the internet went out completely.

That was always a reminder of how fragile our relationship was. Not to be melodramatic, it's true. Our relationship relied completely on technology. If one day, a solar flare had wiped out all electronic devices, Fanfan and I would have lost each other, all of our letters to one another, and all of our photos. In a sense, none of our relationship exists exept on lines of 1's and 0's.

Like the song.

Here it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home